Happy Thanksgiving to all USians out there. I’m on vacation in Orange County, California at the moment, and I’ll post a Flexo update to my finances when I get back to Jersey next week. Have a great holiday!
- Think about how you want to live when you retire
- Take advantage of your 401(k) or a similar investment account
- Use automatic contributions to transfer money directly from your paycheck into an account you can’t touch for spending
- Invest in index funds to save you the worry of picking stocks and funds
- Don’t mess with what you have; just let it sit and grow
According to the author, this is the very minimum you should be doing to plan for your retirement.