Let’s see what’s been happening around the blogosphere this week.
* JLP from AllThingsFinancial describes the TurboTax Gift Reward Program and is still amazed by his sons.
* Nickel from Five Cent Nickel recommends Kill-a-Watt for lowering electricity bills.
* Jim from Blueprint lists words to avoid on resumes and notes the increase of salaries and bonuses dealt to MBAs.
* Free Money Finance also touches on the increase in MBA money and addresses comments by pet-lovers willing to risk financial security for the life of their pets.
* Savvy Saver fielded some impolite comments regarding the method of tracking her net worth.
* Caitlin from Clutter2Cash describes her recent IKEA adventure.
* Ramit from I Will Teach You to Be Rich has been getting tons of comments on his makeover series. Here’s his latest: Thinking about investing.