Here’s what I would have been reading today if I hadn’t been so busy in the office:
* The contratian view on Yahoo!
* Why Yahoo’s dive may be goos news
* Married individuals have almost double the net worth of those who are divorced or single. (Two can live cheaper than one? More later.)
* Who picks stocks better: Playboy Playmates or Harvard MBAs?
* A brief tour of China’s economic history
Updated December 20, 2011 and originally published January 18, 2006. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.