Join the community
All content on Consumerism Commentary is free. One of the best methods of reading this free content and staying up-to-date with the latest articles and posts is through RSS subscription. By subscribing to the Consumerism Commentary RSS feed with feed-reading software such as Google Reader or aggregators such as My Yahoo, you’ll always be aware of new content here.
If you prefer to have daily updates emailed directly to you, simply enter your address below.
Your email address will be used for nothing other than updates generated by Consumerism Commentary. I won’t sell your email address to any third party and I won’t send you any junk mail.
Receive the exclusive Consumerism Commentary newsletter for free via email each week or two with behind-the-scenes information about Consumerism Commentary, exclusive giveaways, and additional content. The newsletter is free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Best of Consumerism Commentary, August 2009
Here are some of the most popular articles, based on total visitors, published on Consumerism Commentary in August. If you missed them this past month, take a look.
- Receiving the First Time Homebuyer Credit Takes About Six Weeks
- My Grandmothers and the Cost of a Funeral
- Earn $500 By Referring Friends and Readers to ING Direct
- What’s Important to You in Healthcare Reform? (by Smithee)
- Personal Balance Sheet, Net Worth, Income, and Expenses, July 2009
- Using Debit Cards as Credit Cards
- Roth IRA Conversion
- Good News for Mac Users: Quicken for Mac 2010 Coming Soon
- Is Buying a Foreclosed Property Realistic? (by Jeff)
- Cash for Clunkers: The Revenge (by Smithee)
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter, a social media services based on short personal updates. My updates tend to be somewhat random non sequiturs but occasionally I might write about something pertaining to personal finance. I don’t simply duplicate my RSS feed.
If you do, however, prefer to receive notifications of new Consumerism Commentary articles on Twitter, follow ConsumerismComm as well.
Updated June 20, 2014 and originally published September 8, 2009. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.