Monthly subscription reminder
One of the best methods of reading Consumerism Commentary and staying up-to-date with the latest articles and posts is through RSS subscription. By subscribing to the Consumerism Commentary RSS feed with feed-reading software such as Google Reader or aggregators such as My Yahoo, you’ll always be aware of new content here.
If you prefer to have daily updates emailed directly to you, simply enter your address below.
Your email address will be used for nothing other than updates generated by Consumerism Commentary. I won’t sell your email address to any third party and I won’t send you any junk mail.
Subscribe to the Consumerism Commentary email newsletter to receive one email each week or two with behind-the-scenes information about Consumerism Commentary, exclusive giveaways, and additional content. The newsletter is free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Best of Consumerism Commentary, July 2009
Here are some of the most popular articles, based on total visitors, published on Consumerism Commentary in July. If you missed them this past month, take a look.
- How to File an Amended Income Tax Return (Form 1040X)
- 10 Purchases That Can Harm Your Credit
- 10 Things Your Parents Didn’t Teach You About Money
- Podcast 12: Stupid Financial Advice and 5 Myths of Personal Finance
- 50 Actions You Can Take Right Now to Pay Off Debt
- EverBank Money Market Account Review
- Kiplinger’s Best 529 College Savings Plans
- Personal Balance Sheet, Net Worth, Income, and Expenses, June 2009
- Is it Ever Okay to Steal Entertainment? (by Smithee)
- Variable Rate Loophole in the Credit CARD Act (by Smithee)
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter, a social media services based on short personal updates. My updates tend to be somewhat random non sequiturs but occasionally I might write about something pertaining to personal finance. I don’t simply duplicate my RSS feed.
If you do, however, prefer to receive notifications of new Consumerism Commentary articles on Twitter, follow ConsumerismComm as well.
Updated September 7, 2009 and originally published August 4, 2009. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.