Monthly subscription reminder
One of the best methods of reading Consumerism Commentary and staying up-to-date with the latest articles and posts is through RSS subscription. By subscribing to the Consumerism Commentary RSS feed with feed-reading software such as Google Reader or aggregators such as My Yahoo, you’ll always be aware of new content here.
If you prefer to have daily updates emailed directly to you, simply enter your address below.
Your email address will be used for nothing other than updates generated by Consumerism Commentary. I won’t sell your email address to any third party and I won’t send you any junk mail.
Subscribe to the Consumerism Commentary email newsletter to receive one email each week with behind-the-scenes information about Consumerism Commentary, exclusive giveaways, and additional content. The newsletter is free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Best of Consumerism Commentary, June 2009
Here are some of the most popular articles, based on total visitors, published on Consumerism Commentary in June. If you missed them this past month, take a look.
- Comparing the Visa Black Card With American Express Platinum and Centurion Cards
- Extending the $8,000 First-Time Home Buyer Credit to $15,000
- Savings Mistakes That Cost More in the Long Run
- Microsoft Money Will Be Discontinued
- What General Motors’ Bankruptcy Means For You
- Consumer Reports Exposes Cool Surge’s Misleading Claims
- Changes to Student Loans Coming July 1
- The Cash for Clunkers Program
- Savings and Checking Account Interest Rate Updates
- Citigroup Employees to Receive 50% Pay Raise
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter, a social media services based on short personal updates. My updates tend to be somewhat random non sequiturs but occasionally I might write about something pertaining to personal finance. I don’t simply duplicate my RSS feed.
If you do, however, prefer to receive notifications of new Consumerism Commentary articles on twitter, follow ConsumerismComm as well.