If you missed these great stories on other blogs this week, now is the time to catch up:
* Free Money Finance takes a look at advice from David Bach, author of The Automatic Millionaire, in An Early Start on the Road to Riches.
* JLP from AllThingsFinancial discusses the Five Step Strategy for Getting Out of Debt in Loral Langemeier’s The Millionaire Maker.
* Five Cent Nickel reprints a July interview with author, game-show host and actor Ben Stein.
* Jim from Blueprint for Financial Prosperity assembled an informative guide to contesting real estate tax assessments.
* Cap from Stop Buying Crap wishes he could have saved more.
* No Credit Needed has begun his first webcast with hopefully many to follow.
Updated February 7, 2012 and originally published January 22, 2006. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.