While I was away on “vacation” this past week, a number of guest bloggers filled in for me and certainly kept this place busy. The articles were fantastic as well. Please help me thank everyone who volunteered to offer some of their best writing by reading the articles, participating in the discussions, and especially, visiting their home websites and subscribing to their RSS feeds.
* Stop, Drop, Roll, by NCN of No Credit Needed [rss]
* The Real Estate Bust Around the Block, by SVB from The Digerati Life [rss]
* The Case Against Gold, by Lazy Man of Lazy Man and Money [rss]
* Gradual Frugality, by Leo from Zen Habits [rss]
* How Not to Buy a Car, by KMC from Advanced Personal Finance [rss]
* Quality Clothes for Less Than a Buck, by Sharon Harvey Rosenberg from The Frugal Duchess [rss] and The Miami Herald
* Cutting Down the Cost of Razor Blades, by Matthew Paulson from Getting Green [rss]
* Thoughts on Raising Money-Smart Kids, by Golbguru from Money, Matter, and More Musings [rss]
* 10 Questions With a Professional Real Estate Investor, by Jon from Real Estate Mega Book [rss]
* Ditch the Car and Save a Bundle, by Ryan Waggoner from ryanwaggoner.com [rss]
* Eight Ways to Support Yourself While Starting as an Entrepreneur, by Bri M from Trailblogging [rss]
Three of the above posts are featured as “Top Stories” in the header of of this website.
Also, for an inside look at the process of guest blogging, Sharon Harvey Rosenberg shared five lessons learned through the experience.
Updated February 10, 2011 and originally published April 8, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.