Here sre some interesting posts from the MoneyBlogNetwork and more this past week.
* AllThingsFinancial has a review of David Bach’s Automatic Millionaire Homeowner, which I also reviewed here.
* Free Money Finance has some suggestions about how to keep your brain in shape.
* Five Cent Nickel discusses a surprise reduction in his monthly natural gas expense, a welcome change from the recent increases.
* Jim from Blueprint was interviewed for the Money Blogger Podcast. Here’s the interview.
* Savvy Saver brings up some problems she has discovered with prosper.com, the new person-to-personal lending vehicle.
* Jonathan from MyMoneyBlog compiled and posted a Reverse Carnival of Money Mistakes. Informative and entertaining!
* Don’t forget to check out pfblogs.org, an ad-free personal finance blog aggregator. I hear there will be new features soon including something similar to what BlogRolling offers. Also, Free Money Finance is hosting Monday’s Carnival of Personal Finance. Bloggers, don’t be left out!
Updated February 7, 2012 and originally published February 17, 2006. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.