On Fridays, instead of just the regular personal finance links, perhaps I’ll put together a hodge-podge of everything I find interesting. A veritable cornucopia of delectable links.
* Nothing quick about getting rich with real estate
* Doctor Who to air on Sci-Fi channel in March — too bad I have only 30 TV stations, and Sci-Fi is not included
* Time to buy Intel?
* Secret score can hurt your credit [focus]
* Tyco to split into three different companies
* A new twist on the Million Dollar Home Page hoopla: Help this guy fill his room with blocks
* Digg vs. Slashdot (or, traffic vs. influence)
* IBM slapped with SEC probe
* Google at $100 per share
* Tiptoe into emerging markets
Updated July 16, 2010 and originally published January 13, 2006. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.