Not only is it AllFinancialMatters‘ second blog anniversary, but according to my calendar, it’s also JLP’s birthday today! (I hope my calendar is right.) Here is what the members of the MoneyBlogNetwork (and more) have been writing about this week:
* JLP provides instructions for converting an interest rate to APY
* Free Money Finance hates rebates and so do I.
* Mighty Bargain Hunter has a qualified aversion to debt.
* Five Cent Nickel takes a look at a Consumer Reports… report… on HMOs vs. PPOs.
* Blueprint for Financial Prosperity says you can buy a perpetual scholarship at Northwestern University for only $100… if you’re living in 1866.
* Get Rich Slowly wonders if eating out can actually be cheaper than eating in.
* MyMoneyBlog reviews the free checking and 5% APY savings account offered by Washington Mutual.
All the above blogs are great reads. There is actually now an RSS feed that combines the six MoneyBlogNetwork blogs, with MyMoneyBlog and Get Rich Slowly added in because of their awesomeness. Here is the combined RSS feed.
Updated February 10, 2011 and originally published October 15, 2006. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.