Here are some interesting articles I’d like to read further when I get a chance.
* How Cheapskates Do Dinner [MSN Money]. I need to get back to focusing on reducing my expenses.
* Hottest College Degrees for Getting Hired [Fortune]. Engineering, accounting, and physical therapy. Music education didn’t seem to make the list this year.
* Akamai (AKAM) is up 4.26% today. I bought some through ShareBuilder a few weeks ago with free money.
Check out the active discussions on Consumerism Commentary this week:
* Kiyosaki is a Liar? Everyone has a strong opinion about the guru.
* Free Software to Make Your Computer Run Better, Stronger, Faster. Better than you would expect for free.
* Can You Trust Your Financial Advisor? Or Anyone? It’s good to know the true motives of the people you do business with.
Have a great weekend!
Updated September 2, 2011 and originally published September 8, 2006. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.