These are articles and sites that I’ve enjoyed or would like to read in the next few days.
* Can Employees Be Friends With the Boss? [Gallup]
* Free Money Finance is hosting 24 hours of free giveaways today, and there is still time left.
* 50 Most Powerful Women [Fortune]
* Bill Fleckenstein warns us of the Bubbleonians [MSN Money]
* What to Do When a Boom Goes Bust [Ben Stein]
* AllFinancialMatters has launched the Bogleheads October Project.
* When Good Executives Do Bad Things [CNN Money]
* Morgan Stanley offering more perks to employees, but only if the employee makes over $500,000 a year [CNN Money]
Updated August 9, 2011 and originally published October 2, 2006. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.