All this month is Giveaway May at Consumerism Commentary. Every day, I’ll be choosing one winner randomly for a prize. Each day there is a small challenge in order to qualify for the giveaway, and today is no exception.
Today I have a Kindle With Wi-Fi from Amazon.com to give away. This is the version that does not contain ads or sponsored messages for the screensaver. It is ad-free, and you can use the device to read a large library of books. You can even read Consumerism Commentary on your Kindle, and a wide variety of other blogs and news websites is available.
Today’s challenge is a little different than those I’ve had so far. You can enter multiple times for this giveaway, earning “points.” The more points you earn, the more of a chance you have to win the Kindle.
- Comment on this article with your favorite book or a book you anticipate reading soon. One point. Leave only one comment; you won’t receive more than one point for leaving more than one comment, and you must mention a book to receive this point.
- Subscribe to the Consumerism Commentary RSS feed and let me know in your comment that you have done so. Two points. If you are already subscribed, say so in your comment. If not, you can use these buttons to subscribe:
- Sign up for the Consumerism Commentary email newsletter and respond to the confirmation email you receive through email to let me know you’ve subscribed. Three points. If you’re already a subscriber, respond to the last email I sent.
- Follow @luke_landes on Twitter and tweet the following message: Pls RT! Win a Kindle from @luke_landes. Today only! http://flexo.me/cckindle — when you’re logged into Twitter, you can automatically enter that text by clicking here. Let me know that you’re following and you’ve tweeted the message by saying so in your comment. Four points plus one bonus point for every 1,000 followers you have with a maximum of five bonus points.
- Become a fan — or “like” — Consumerism Commentary on Facebook. If you are already a fan, don’t fret. You will qualify, too. Let me know you’re a fan in your comment below. Two points.
- Share this article on your Facebook wall, and let me know that you’ve done so in your comment below. Three points.
You don’t need to do all of the above, but the more you do, the better chance you have of winning. That’s twenty points you can earn if you accomplish all of the above tasks and have at least 5,000 Twitter followers. At a minimum, the comment on this article is necessary to be awarded any points. As with all of the giveaways on Consumerism Commentary, you must qualify in order to win. The requirements are listed in the Giveaway May introductory article.
Today’s deadline is extended to midnight Eastern Time. In order to win, your comment and any other actions must be received or accomplished before the deadline.
Thanks for reading Consumerism Commentary!
Updated June 23, 2016 and originally published May 10, 2011. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.