The MoneyBlogNetwork was formed in January 2006 to bring together some of the top blogs in the personal finance niche, and today the network is happy to report some additions.
One of the best features of the MoneyBlogNetwork is the forum, where personal finance bloggers from all over the world get together to share ideas. This is the strongest visible benefit of the network, but more importantly, there is a large amount of work that we do for each other behind the scenes.
Here are the members of the MoneyBlogNetwork. These blogs have been on the forefront of the personal financial blogging scene for years and have continued to prove their excellence.
* AllFinancialMatters (charter member)
* Blueprint for Financial Prosperity (charter member)
* Consumerism Commentary (charter member)
* FiveCentNickel (charter member)
* Free Money Finance (charter member)
* Get Rich Slowly (joined September 10, 2007)
* Mighty Bargain Hunter (joined March 1, 2006)
* No Credit Needed (joined September 10, 2007)
The personal finance blogging community is one of the strongest I’ve ever been a part of. We all want our individual blogs to succeed, but within and even beyond the network, so many bloggers are willing to assist others as they pursue their goals.
Updated February 10, 2011 and originally published September 10, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.