Here are some articles I’ll want to personally revisit later, though I can’t promise I’ll devote a blog entry:
* 30-year mortgage rate htis 2006 high [CNN] but housing starts are way up [Marketwatch].
* Three myths about foreclosures: A spike is coming, foreclosed houses are huge bargains, and anyone can make money [Money Magazine].
* Amazon wants to challenge [Marketwatch] Apple (iTunes and iPod).
* If you’re missing some tax records, these back-up options [Kiplinger] might help.
* The CEO of Craigslist is like Dave Grohl from Nirvana [The (London) Times] and promises never to sell-out to big money.