Here are some of the articles I’ve been reading since the last link dump.
* The truth about Google and click fraud. Google expects some, so it’s built into the price.
* Ameriprise notifies customers of data theft. They tried to recruit me to sell their financial products (full time job, not through this blog).
* Business 2.0′s 101 dumbest moments in business. Some interesting items, including a sex theme park, Wal-Mart’s Nazi Ad, and Microsoft’s Steve Ballmer’s profane outburst against Google’s Eric Schmidt.
* Tips for leaving your job on good terms.
* GM lost $4.8 billion in the fourth quarter of 2005.
* Emigrant Direct increases its interest on the savings account to 4.25% APY.
* Media and the rise of celebrity culture. An interesting essay on American heroes and celebrities.
Updated February 7, 2012 and originally published January 26, 2006. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.