One of the best methods of reading Consumerism Commentary and staying up-to-date with the latest articles and posts is through RSS subscription. By subscribing to the Consumerism Commentary RSS feed with feed-reading software such as Google Reader or aggregators such as My Yahoo, you’ll always be aware of new content here.
If you prefer to have daily updates emailed directly to you, simply enter your address below.
Your email address will be used for nothing other than daily updates generated by Consumerism Commentary. I won’t sell your email address to any third party and I won’t send you any junk mail.
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter, a social media services based on short personal updates. My updates tend to be somewhat random non sequiturs but occasionally I might write about something pertaining to personal finance. I don’t simply duplicate my RSS feed.
If you do, however, prefer to receive notifications of new Consumerism Commentary articles on twitter, follow ConsumerismComm as well.
Top December articles
Here are the most popular articles written in December:
- 9 Tips for Choosing and Achieving a Purpose in Life
- I am Debt Free as of Today!
- The Best Online Savings Accounts
- ING Direct Electric Orange Interest Rate Drops to 0.5% APY!
- Personal Income Statement, November 2008
- Personal Balance Sheet, November 2008
- The Schwab Bank Invest First Visa Signature Credit Card (by Smithee)
- FNBO Direct Drops Interest Rate to 2.8% APY
- The Federal Reserve Cut is Irrelevant
- Coworkers Excited About Investing
Updated February 6, 2012 and originally published January 4, 2009. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.