Monthly subscription reminder
One of the best methods of reading Consumerism Commentary and staying up-to-date with the latest articles and posts is through RSS subscription. By subscribing to the Consumerism Commentary RSS feed with feed-reading software such as Google Reader or aggregators such as My Yahoo, you’ll always be aware of new content here.
If you prefer to have daily updates emailed directly to you, simply enter your address below.
Your email address will be used for nothing other than daily updates generated by Consumerism Commentary. I won’t sell your email address to any third party and I won’t send you any junk mail.
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter, a social media services based on short personal updates. My updates tend to be somewhat random non sequiturs but occasionally I might write about something pertaining to personal finance. I don’t simply duplicate my RSS feed.
If you do, however, prefer to receive notifications of new Consumerism Commentary articles on twitter, follow ConsumerismComm as well.
Top February articles
Here are the most popular articles published on Consumerism Commentary in February. If you missed them this past month, take a look.
- First-Time Home Buyer Credit
- $15,000 Tax Credit for Homebuyers
- 4% Fixed-Rate Mortgage
- Read the Complete Stimulus Bill (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009)
- Understand the Recovery Rebate Credit
- Moratorium on Foreclosures
- It’s Not Just About the $400 Tax Credit (by Smithee)
- How to Claim the $8,000 Home Buyer Tax Credit of 2009
- Cash 4 Gold: Scam! Real Tips for Selling Your Gold Jewelry
- The Paradox of The Paradox of Thrift