Monthly subscription reminder
One of the best methods of reading Consumerism Commentary and staying up-to-date with the latest articles and posts is through RSS subscription. By subscribing to the Consumerism Commentary RSS feed with feed-reading software such as Google Reader or aggregators such as My Yahoo, you’ll always be aware of new content here.
If you prefer to have daily updates emailed directly to you, simply enter your address below.
Your email address will be used for nothing other than daily updates generated by Consumerism Commentary. I won’t sell your email address to any third party and I won’t send you any junk mail.
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter, a social media services based on short personal updates. My updates tend to be somewhat random non sequiturs but occasionally I might write about something pertaining to personal finance. I don’t simply duplicate my RSS feed.
If you do, however, prefer to receive notifications of new Consumerism Commentary articles on twitter, follow ConsumerismComm as well.
Top January articles
Here are the most popular articles published on Consumerism Commentary in January. If you missed them this past month, take a look.
- Filing Your 2008 Taxes With the Economic Stimulus (Recovery Rebate Credit)
- Traditional and Roth IRA Contribution Limits for 2009
- Barack Obama’s 2009 Economic Stimulus Plan
- How Barack Obama’s 2009 Economic Stimulus Will Affect You
- 401(k) Contribution Limits for 2009
- New Chase $100 Bonus Coupon for Checking Accounts
- Free Download: Suze Orman’s 2009 Action Plan: Keeping Your Money Safe and Sound
- Visa Black Card: 1% Cash Back, 0% APR Balance Transfers, Concierge, and Luxury Gifts
- New Interest Rates at ING Direct, $25 Bonuses Still Available and Going Relatively Quickly
- Personal Balance Sheet, December 2008
Thank you to everyone who answered the Consumerism Commentary reader survey in January. The results are interesting and I intend to share them, and announce the winner of the $50 Amazon.com gift card, early in February.