While updating my accounts tonight, I noticed Intuit is offering a new patch to update Quicken 2007 to “Release 3.” Here is what they say is included with the new software.
* Taxes. Incorporated 2006 tax rate changes.
* Toolbar. Fixed an issue where newly added icons were not being retained on the toolbar.
* Scheduled Transactions. Fixed a screen redraw issue (flashing) with edited scheduled transactions.
* Backup. Fixed additional CD backup issues.
* Printing. Fixed a cash that occurred when printing reports after the PDF printer had been removed.
* Online Banking. Fixed an issue where downloaded transactions did not correctly appear in the Compare to Register screen.
* Online Banking. Fixed an issue where Advanta credit card holders could not properly set up their account.
It sounds like mostly bug fixes. I’ll be curious to see if this update improved background online updates, my biggest issue with the software at the moment.
Updated January 16, 2010 and originally published January 4, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.