Here’s a look at a small selection of the stuff I posted here in the first half of October over the last few years. If they’re new to you, read and leave some comments.
October 1-15, 2005
* Negotiating for Salary: Men vs. Women
* Staying Away from Fund Fees
* Kids Want the Darnedest Things
* Purchased a Bed and HOWTO Purchase a Mattress and Box Spring (that was a year ago already?)
* Outsourcing Your Entire Life
* Financial Urban Myths
* Saving With Low Income
October 1-15, 2004
* Honda Civic Hybrid Has Best Gas-Mileage
October 1-15, 2003
* Financial Update
In October 2003, my net worth was $15,000, and at the end of October 2004, my net worth was $23,349. At the end of October 2005, my net worth was $36,241 and today, I can forecast my October 2006 net worth to be $61,391.