It’s time for me to get some sleep, but if you’re still awake and looking for some reading, here are some news and notes.
* Enron sold future revenues of one of their businesses, and it was like one more hit of crack cocaine. I can’t get enough of colorful similes.
* Money Magazine’s Best Cars of 2006. My Honda Civic doesn’t qualify, but the Honda Accord does (Best Mid-Size Sedan).
* David Bach: Why homeowners get rich and renters stay poor. I’m close to finishing his new book and I’ll have a review up shortly. It’s quite motivating.
* 7 top taxpayer mistakes from MSN Money. I’ll focus on this soon.
* Here are three questions MarketWatch says we should be asking Ben Bernanke, the new Fed chairman: Is the Fed done yet? What is your inflation target? What is full employment?
Updated June 17, 2014 and originally published February 14, 2006. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.