It’s time for me to get some sleep, but if you’re still awake and looking for some reading, here are some news and notes.
* Enron sold future revenues of one of their businesses, and it was like one more hit of crack cocaine. I can’t get enough of colorful similes.
* Money Magazine’s Best Cars of 2006. My Honda Civic doesn’t qualify, but the Honda Accord does (Best Mid-Size Sedan).
* David Bach: Why homeowners get rich and renters stay poor. I’m close to finishing his new book and I’ll have a review up shortly. It’s quite motivating.
* 7 top taxpayer mistakes from MSN Money. I’ll focus on this soon.
* Here are three questions MarketWatch says we should be asking Ben Bernanke, the new Fed chairman: Is the Fed done yet? What is your inflation target? What is full employment?