Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Bryan J Busch
[00:34] Interview with Paul Puckett
– [00:51] Should I keep up with the Jones’ investment decisions?
– [04:02] When and how much research is necessary?
– [07:36] The fear of losing access to money
– [11:51] Disappointing parents or children
– [17:16] Removing emotional influences from investment decisions
– [20:00] Practical resources for finding an advisor
– [22:40] End
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Theme music by Mindcube.
Updated October 3, 2011 and originally published April 24, 2011. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.