Bryan and Clark discuss car purchases and insurance, saving on printer ink, college loans, getting free medications and the many new ways to enjoy music online.
Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Bryan J Busch
[00:32] Interview with Clark Howard
– [00:53] Buying a new car
– [05:07] Amica car insurance
– [07:45] College education savings plans
– [09:24] Extending the life of printer ink
– [11:55] Music streaming and sharing services
– [16:17] Prescription medications
– [20:33] Effect of the S∧P downgrade
– [23:08] Starting saving
– [23:53] End
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Theme music by Mindcube.