Today on the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, Tom Dziubek talks with Mint.com‘s Vice President of Product, Aaron Forth, about Mint’s new bill reminder feature. Aaron also discusses ways the smartphone app can help you acquire a more accurate bank account balance and also talks about what savings and spending trends they’ve seen.
Mint’s New Bill Reminder Feature: S05E19 / 147
Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Tom Dziubek
[00:36] Interview with Aaron Forth
– [00:46] The Mint.com service
– [03:09] Bill reminders
– [06:31] Tracking customers who have problems paying bills
– [07:19] Using data to help improve the service
– [08:16] Tracking spending and saving behaviors
– [09:39] Other new features at Mint / adding manual transactions
– [13:50] New projects in the works
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Theme music by Mindcube.