In the book, Mike details several popular myths about social security, saving, and investments, and then explains the truth about each one, giving the reader solid knowledge and formulas about how much to save for retirement.
Your Stronger Financial Future: S05E23 / 151
Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Bryan J Busch
[00:33] Interview with Mike Egan
– [00:47] Misconceptions
– [02:37] Social Security isn’t a ponzi scheme
– [07:37] Raising the retirement age
– [10:11] Contributions to Social Security?
– [11:40] Retirement savings
– [14:05] Good debt as an investment
– [15:48] 7-year mortgages
– [17:31] Emergency fund
– [23:12] End
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Theme music by Mindcube.