They discuss why banks keep adding fees after posting significant profits, clearing up misconceptions about who can join a credit union, how to find one and what to expect.
Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Bryan J Busch
[00:34] Interview with Kristen Christian
– [00:46] Bank Transfer Day goals
– [01:24] Involvement with Bank Transfer Day
– [01:57] Credit unions vs. neighborhood banks
– [05:01] Why banks are adding fees
– [08:07] Benefits of credit unions
– [09:53] November 5
– [12:19] How to switch from a bank to a credit union
– [13:48] Responsible lending and lower interest rates
– [15:22] Causing a disturbance
– [16:48] End
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Theme music by Mindcube.