Ryan talks about how he founded Budgetable with his brother, how the software works and what he feels are the shortcomings of traditional budgeting methods.
Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Tom Dziubek
[00:36] Interview with Ryan Bales
– [00:48] The founding of Budgetable
– [04:06] Shortfalls of existing budget software
– [04:50] How Budgetable works
– [05:50] Budgetable’s user interaction
– [11:08] Failures with current budgeting methods
– [13:23] Using Budgetable
– [14:01] Smart phone app plans
– [14:21] The Financial Blogger Conference
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Theme music by Mindcube.
Updated November 15, 2011 and originally published November 13, 2011. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.