Scott talks about the mission of Gen Y Capital Partners, their relationship with the Young Entrepreneur Council and their recent partnership with the White House on their “Pay as You Earn” program.
Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Tom Dziubek
[00:37] Interview with Scott Gerber
– [00:50] Gen Y Capital Partners
– [02:32] The Young Entrepreneur Council
– [04:10] Gen Y entrepreneurs as a target audience
– [05:17] The market sectors being targeted
– [05:58] Being an entrepreneur in today’s economy
– [07:12] Who should be an entrepreneur
– [09:42] Funding for entrepreneurs
– [11:18] Finding capital
– [13:19] Applying for funding with Gen Y
– [14:08] Funding in exchange for business equity
– [14:56] Partnership with the White House
– [18:25] Accomplishments so far
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Theme music by Mindcube.