Rudy discusses several topics about Kidworth including what it does, what inspired him to found it, as well as how Kidworth can help children save towards different financial goals.
Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Tom Dziubek
[00:37] Interview with Rudy DeFelice
– [00:49] Inspiration for Kidworth
– [01:22] What Kidworth does
– [01:53] Using Kidworth
– [02:59] Saving, spending and sharing
– [04:29] Telling friends and family
– [06:25] Choosing the gift
– [06:59] Making the contribution
– [08:46] Combining a physical gift with a contribution
– [13:48] Children using the website
– [14:31] How Kidworth makes money
– [16:19] Changing monetary behaviors
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Theme music by Mindcube.
Updated April 13, 2016 and originally published December 25, 2011. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.