They discuss when and why it can be smarter to shop for certain items during the winter.
Best Things to Buy During Winter: S06E17 / 170
Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Bryan J Busch
[00:33] Interview with Andrea Woroch
– [00:51] Big appliances
– [02:42] Christmas wrapping, decorations and lights
– [03:18] Using and selling gift cards
– [05:06] Linens and bedding
– [05:45] Motorcycles
– [06:28] Suits, prom dresses and spring formal dresses
– [08:28] Video games and TVs, and consider ditching cable for a Roku player
– [12:55] Winter coats and winter sport essentials
– [13:50] Jewelry
– [14:58] Furniture
– [15:45] Don’t shop for the current season at the beginning of the season
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Theme music by Mindcube.
Updated January 24, 2012 and originally published January 22, 2012. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.