MD talks with Tom about topics such as his inspiration for Studenomics, how he got through college without having to pay off student loans, and also about things that people in their early twenties need to consider if they’re thinking about buying a home.
Buying a House In Your Early 20s: S06E16 / 173
Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Tom Dziubek
[00:36] Interview with MD
– [00:53] MD’s inspiration for Studenomics
– [02:22] The focus of Studenomics
– [03:14] MD’s college years
– [03:53] Starting off at a community college
– [06:00] The start of the blog
– [08:31] Paying for college
– [13:32] Buying a home in your early 20s: Income considerations
– [15:26] Considering your savings
– [16:37] Taking into account your relationship status
– [18:42] The need to be somewhat handy
– [20:51] MD’s current projects
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Theme music by Mindcube.
Updated April 13, 2016 and originally published February 5, 2012. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.