They discuss shifting your thinking so that you can develop the traits necessary to keep more of your money.
Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Bryan J Busch
[00:33] Interview with Steve Repak
– [00:45] Changing your principles, priorities, and plans
– [02:07] Setting aside time to focus on finances
– [04:20] Creating realistic plans
– [05:17] Common traits among people who have money
– [09:26] Why people are compelled to spend all that they can
– [10:23] The Uncommon Sense way to buy a car
– [12:41] Building savings
– [15:23] There’s no good debt
– [16:30] How much tuition is too much?
– [17:28] The 10-10-80 rule
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Theme music by Mindcube.
Updated May 5, 2014 and originally published February 12, 2012. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.