They discuss myths that Wall Street perpetuates about itself and Erin’s plan for a more sensible retirement portfolio.
Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Bryan J Busch
[00:32] Interview with Erin Botsford
– [00:44] How Erin learned that money buys choices
– [03:48] The old retirement models don’t work anymore
– [05:21] Myths about Wall Street
– [07:35] Don’t rely on “What’s Your Number?”
– [08:49] How the housing market crash was predicted
– [10:46] Lifestyle Driven Investing: hierarchical retirement planning
– [15:57] Erin’s advice about typical and atypical insurance
– [17:48] Annuities and U.S. Treasuries are a good option for guaranteed income
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Theme music by Mindcube.