They discuss the free and paid features of LearnVest, how people are using the service and what sets it apart from other methods of financial planning.
Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Bryan J Busch
[00:34] Interview with Ainslie Simmonds
– [00:45] Overview of LearnVest
– [01:02] Why focus on women as an audience?
– [02:05] LearnVest’s free educational products
– [03:51] Connecting accounts and budgeting
– [05:23] What LearnVest users like and want more of
– [07:24] Different options for paid planning services
– [08:18] Courses: a more involved boot camp
– [08:47] How does working at LearnVest affect employees?
– [10:15] LearnVest vs. investment firms
– [12:11] High-quality content from classically trained journalists
– [13:11] Future plans for LearnVest.com
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Theme music by Mindcube.