Today on the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, Jay Frosting and Luke Landes talk with Kim Palmer, author of Generation Earn and creator of Palmer’s Planners. Consumerism Commentary discussed Palmer’s Planners recently.
In the interview, Jay, Luke, and Kim discuss household financial planning for right-brained thinkers and money issues for young people and women.
Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Jay Frosting
[00:33] Interview with Luke Landes and Kim Palmer
– [00:49] Overview of Palmer’s Planners for right-brained thinkers
– [03:15] Break down your overall strategy into low-level tactics
– [04:18] Selling on Etsy to find more visually-focused customers
– [06:10] Traditional publishing vs. self-publishing
– [10:17] Becoming a mother inspired new planners and ways of working
– [11:39] Does HBO’s “Girls” reflect real attitudes about money?
– [15:53] Understand student loan rules and keep up with changes
– [17:37] Trends among women’s salaries and priorities
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Theme music by Mindcube.
Updated April 13, 2016 and originally published April 29, 2012. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.