They talk about the leadership qualities missing from Corporate America and what investors should look at to make the right decisions.
Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Jay Frosting
[00:33] Interview with LT Commander Jeffery Lay
– [00:47] Corporate America leaders should focus on responsibility first and credit last
– [02:01] Re-introducing a sense of reverence for your institution
– [04:25] Leaders are responsible for improving fellow employees
– [05:59] Mutual accountability and rank-less debriefing
– [06:50] Four important components: plan, brief, execute, debrief
– [09:43] Jeff’s transition toward a sometimes baffling Wall Street
– [12:04] Think like a fighter pilot: always be assessing risk
– [13:17] Repeating a mistake is much worse than making a single mistake
– [16:17] How can America best move forward?
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Theme music by Mindcube.