Sharon Harvey Rosenberg, author of The Frugal Duchess: How to Live Well and Save Money, is today’s guest on the Consumerism Commentary Podcast. Sharon, known to the world as “The Frugal Duchess,” joins Tom Dziubek and myself to talk about her experiences and to offer tips for other duchesses.
Production Number: S02E03
Segment Number: 39
To listen, use the player above (Adobe Flash required), download the podcast here, subscribe to the podcast RSS feed, or use the iTunes link. Note: open links in a new window (Ctrl-click or Command-click) to avoid interrupting the podcast.
[00:00] Introduction from Tom Dziubek
[00:31] Interview with “The Frugal Duchess,” Sharon Harvey Rosenberg
– [00:51] Philadelphia roots and background
– [02:21] Tips for young women living in a big city
– [04:55] Experience as a shoe model
– [07:52] Frugality among celebrities
– [13:59] Having a dream house
– [16:01] The Frugal Duchess: How to Live Well and Save Money
– [18:17] Sharon Harvey Rosenberg’s current projects
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Updated January 16, 2010 and originally published November 8, 2009. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.