Today’s guest on the Consumerism Commentary Podcast is David Bach, author of Start Over, Finish Rich: 10 Steps to Get You Back on Track in 2010, a book in which David discusses getting out of debt in 2010 and how to make the most of the recovering economy. David is a former senior vice president of Morgan Stanley and has authored eleven bestselling books, most notably his “Finish Rich” collection of works. He is also the creator the “Latte Factor.”
Production Number: S02E14
Segment Number: 56
To listen, use the player above (Adobe Flash required), download the podcast here, subscribe to the podcast RSS feed, or use the iTunes link. Note: open links in a new window (Ctrl-click or Command-click) to avoid interrupting the podcast.
[00:00] Introduction from Tom Dziubek
[00:31] Interview with David Bach
– [00:47] David’s personal “start over” story
– [04:28] Taking advantage of the stock market now
– [10:01] The American dream of home ownership
– [14:20] Going beyond the “latte factor”
– [16:37] 10 steps to get back on track in 2010
– [19:39] David’s best money-saving tip
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.