On today’s episode of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, Tom Dziubek and Flexo talk to Ramit Sethi, author of the bestselling book I Will Teach You To Be Rich. Ramit discusses the importance of earning more money and talks about topics such as why people don’t earn as much as they can, the use of systems to assist them and whether or not being an entrepreneur is for everyone.
The Importance of Earning More, Ramit Sethi: S03E15 / 88
Adobe Flash required
Download – RSS – iTunes
Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Tom Dziubek
[00:33] Interview with Ramit Sethi
– [00:51] Why earning more is more critical than spending less
– [02:32] What stops people from earning more money
– [08:43] Taking action on your desire to earn more money
– [10:08] How an entrepreneur finds their first few clients
– [12:19] Becoming an entrepreneur: is it for everyone?
– [14:54] Using “systems” to earn more money
– [18:20] Systems success stories
– [21:06] Ramit’s history with earning money
– [23:04] Ramit’s failures
– [24:33] The “Earn 1K On the Side” course
– [27:31] More on what stops people from earning money
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Updated June 24, 2016 and originally published August 1, 2010. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.