In the interview, Steve discusses his definitions of “middle class” and “world class,” and how members of these two classifications differ when it comes to making financial decisions. The middle class should think like the world class, and Steve discusses several examples of how the middle class can change their mindset.
How Rich People Think, Steve Siebold: S03E20 / 93
Adobe Flash required
Download – RSS – iTunes
Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Tom Dziubek
[00:30] Interview with Steve Siebold
– [00:43] Steve’s background
– [01:49] Interviewing millionaires
– [02:35] Are millionaires “rich?”
– [03:11] Defining the “middle class” and “world class”
– [05:07] Whether middle class people should think like world class
– [05:54] The financial approaches of middle and world class
– [07:21] Hard work vs. leverage
– [08:41] Working as smart as possible
– [11:05] Defining leverage
– [13:39] World class focus on earning and investing
– [16:10] Outstanding performance
– [17:50] How it’s possible to think like the world class
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Updated February 6, 2012 and originally published September 5, 2010. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.