Today on the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, Tom Dziubek talks to Adam Baker, founder of the Man Vs. Debt website and author of the Sell Your Crap series of guides. Adam and Tom talk about many topics tackled in the guides, such as admitting that you have crap in your house, finding the true value of those items and then the best way to sell them.
Sell Your Crap, Adam Baker: S04E3 / 103
Adobe Flash required
Download – RSS – iTunes
Table of contents
[00:00] Introduction from Tom
[00:31] Interview with Adam Baker
– [00:58] Sell Your Crap
– [01:37] Admitting to yourself that you own crap
– [02:34] Determining the value of your crap
– [08:12] The cost-effectiveness of selling
– [11:11] The differences between selling on eBay, Craigslist and Amazon
– [12:27] Selling on Craigslist
– [16:12] The market for sellers since the recession
– [18:23] Availability of the guides as PDF files
We always welcome feedback from listeners. If you have any comments for this episode or for any other, or if you have suggestions for future episodes, please leave us comments here or email us at podcast at this domain name.
Updated April 13, 2016 and originally published November 7, 2010. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.