As I haven’t had time lately for much writing or reading, here is a list of items I’d like to read sometime relatively soon.
* Who loses most in a break-up?, Christian Science Monitor
* How to profit from a cooling real estate market, Robert Kiyosaki
* Don’t bet the ranch on a rebound, Jim Jubak at MSN Money
* Microsoft goes after, zaps infections to PCs, USA Today
* Was earning that Harvard MBA worth it?, New York Times
Those bots mentioned in the USA Today article are likely what is causing huge amounts of spam comments to millions of websites, wreaking havoc on web servers.