* The future looks dark for hedge funds.
* Don’t ask for a big raise this year; ask for a bonus instead.
* GM is still at a 23-year low. In trouble or buying opportunity?
* Bernanke will keep politics out of his decisions at the Fed.
* Home builders are extending incentives. Another sign? Wasn’t GM offering extended incentives lately?
* Washington, D.C. is adding jobs.
Updated February 7, 2012 and originally published November 15, 2005. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.