* Should Married Couples Combine Finances? Simple answer: yes and no.
* 8 Secrets of the Naturally Slim (Wealthy), part 1 of 2. Great analogies.
* How to Use Leverage to Make Money on eBay. It’s all about the credit card.
* Over 300 Miles – Rent a Car. It depends. Not going to sell your car some day? Then it doesn’t matter.
* Paying for College With Your 401(k). Last resort, definitely.
* What Your Broker Can’t Say, But Might Anyway. Do you trust your broker?
* Do You Talk Too Much? It may ruin your career.
* Clawing Your Way Out of the Sub-Prime and Alt-A Market. Are you prime, Alt-A, or sub-prime?
Updated March 13, 2011 and originally published April 10, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.