As of 10:00pm last night, two of my posts, ING Direct Threatened to Close My Account and Why Do I Share My Finances Every Month?, were in the top five on the pfblogs.org popular page. Here are some others.
* Preparing for Life Without a Credit Card. I’ve considered trying this for a month to see how it affects my spending, just as an experiment.
* Better Alternatives To Dividend Reinvestment Plans (DRIPs). DRIPs are a good idea if you “believe” in a company.
* Your Home: Asset or Liability. Asset, period. A mortgage is a liability, a house is an asset.
* A Different Kind of Rich. If you thought CEOs make a lot of money, check out the Trader Monthly 100.
* Risky Loans – Alive and Well. Despite bad press, expensive and unfavorable loans are still selling like hotcakes.
* CEO Mansions: A Stock Indicator? Look at the real estate deals. If CEOs are spending their money on extreme luxury real estate, their stocks will soon tumble.
* Meet One Dissenter from Roth 401(k) Rah-Rah Chorus. The Roth 401(k) isn’t a good idea for most workers.
* Gas Prices Expected to Peak at $2.87 in May. New Jersey’s peak price will be lower. I’ve grown accustomed to these high prices now.
Updated April 12, 2011 and originally published April 11, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.