For a taste of old-time Consumerism Commentary, peruse these articles from the second half of November in prior years. From November 2006:
* Extreme Savers Greg and Tara: We Have Some Things in Common
* FreeCreditReport.com is a Scam!
* Money-Saving Tips for Shopping Online
* Wesabe, Web 2.0 Tool for Tracking Finances: Useful or Useless?
* There’s No Way to Sugarcoat This: I Spent Too Much This Weekend
* Young and in Debt: Five Twenty-Somethings Share Stories
* Money Gifts Better Than Cash, Better Than Things
* U.S. Mint Will Try Dollar Coins Again
* Did You Miss National Retirement Planning Week?
* Today was â€œCyber Monday.â€? Did You Spend?
* Make Your Kids Rich: 5 Fun Gifts
* Saving for a Wedding Next Year
* Estimating Asset Values and Asset Depreciation
Here are some from the second half of November 2005:
* Don’t Stress About Investing
* Are You Pursuing Your Passion?
* Questions to Ask About Gift Cards
* HOWTO Excessively Spol Your Kids, Part 2
* Dinged Rental Cars, Dinged Wallet
* Gift Giving Among a Circle of Friends
* Microsoft’s Xbox 360 Strategies
* Will China Make Americans Better or Worse Off?
* Ten Percent of Income Over One Hundred Thousand Dollars
* Review of The Number by Lee Eisenberg, Part 1
* Taking a Pay Cut Sometimes Pays Off
* Bat-Mitzvah For The Rich And Not Really Famous
* Diversification is for Amateurs
From November 2004:
If you subscribe to the Consumerism Commentary RSS feed, you’ll receive the latest articles delivered to you in your favorite method.
Updated November 29, 2007 and originally published November 25, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.