If you’re a new reader to Consumerism Commentary, you may have missed some articles from September in prior years. Here are a few from the past. From the second half of September 2006:
* FranklinCovey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
* 36% Say They Use a Financial Advisor
* My MBA at the University of Phoenix, Part 1: The Decision
* The 400 Richest Americans
* My MBA at the University of Phoenix, Part 2: Admissions
* Me Ex Paid for a Semester in College By Doing This…
* Review: The Money Coach’s Guide to Your First Million by Lynette Khalfani
* My MBA at the University of Phoenix Online, Part 3: Course Logistics
* What Should I Do With My Side Business Income?
* Do Not Upgrade to Quicken 2007, It’s Horrible!
Here are some from the second half of September 2005:
* Don’t Donate to Katrina Victims
* Consensus View is Better Than Experts?
* New York City Salaries
* CitiBank Strikes Again
* Raise Your FICO Credit Score
* It’s Not What You Make, It’s What You Spend. Whaa?
The second half of September 2004 produced several articles, including:
Here are a few more retro articles, from the second half of September 2003:
Don’t be left in the dark. Subscribe the Consumerism Commentary RSS feed and never miss another article.