If you’re a new reader to Consumerism Commentary, you may have missed some articles from September in prior years. Here are a few from the past. From the first half of September 2006:
* Consumer Reports’ Unique Approach
* Kiyosaki is a Liar?
* Free Software to Make Your Computer Run Better, Stronger, Faster
* Can You Trust Your Financial Advisor? Or Anyone?
* The Story of the $300 Deposit
* Inflation-Adjusted Gas Prices: Do They Really Matter?
* Would You Travel Overseas For Cheap Surgery?
Here are some from the first half of September 2005:
There are a few from the first half of September 2004:
From the first half of September 2003:
Never miss another article — subscribe to the Consumerism Commentary RSS feed.
Published or updated September 16, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.